Friday, July 2, 2010

I Find This Fitting

Today I was hit by a truck. Nothing too badly. The driver hit the brakes with enough time to slide into me, but as that truck was coming at me I just froze. It's a little terrifying actually come to think about it. In the end though I just had some bruising on my side where the truck hit me and I stumbled but was alright. Now that i'm home I started listening to some music and remembered an awesome group from texas called THIS WILL DESTROY YOU.

See, fitting.

Anyways I really do enjoy some quality post rock, Fractal Pattern still being my favorite band from my hometown of Edmonton and Explosions in the Sky being one of the best bands I have ever seen live. So if you like that kind of epic textural sound, and 8 plus minute long songs with some noisy intense build ups, then perhaps you would enjoy This Will Destroy You. Definitely one of my favorites of the last couple years now and luckily they are heading to the pacific northwest in a month. I recommend you check them out, you won't be disappointed.



This Will Destroy You if you let it.

No comments: