Monday, June 28, 2010

Capitol Hill Block Party

So I am going to Capital Hill Block Party down in Seattle in one month, and I'm getting pretty excited for it. At first it was kind of like, ok cool I'm going to that. But as it creeps up, i'm really excited to see alot of random and hopefully awesome bands. While in general the lineup is a hipster awesomefest with bands such as

Yeasayer
Shabazz Palaces
Bear In Heaven
Holy Fuck
MGMT
Jaguar Love
Mad Rad
Champagne Champagne
Fences
Atmosphere
Blonde Redhead
Harlem
The Dutchess and the Duke
!!!
Obits
The Dead Weather
Cynic
Night Marchers
Blitzen Trapper

and you know, more. There is one band however that has definitely grabbed my attention, and that is The Drowning Men. Definitely caught my ear and am really digging this song in particular.



Stay tuned as I gear up for this first festival, it should definitely be one helluva weekend.

No comments: