Monday, June 28, 2010

Whoah 2010

Wow.

I cannot believe I haven't written anything on this blog pretty much since last year. I don't even know where to start actually, there's been so much great music and so many amazing concerts that i've been to already, and i'm gearing up for festival time in the pacific northwest, starting with Capital Hill Block Party in Seattle, Bumbershoot in Seattle, and then MusicfestNW in Portland as well.

It'll be busy for sure. I think I shall start writing again in this blog though to at least stay in touch with music friends back home and highlight maybe some sweet people I have seen here and just general music ramblings and whatever I feel like writing about.

Oh also, my favorite album of the year is Jonsi, easily, and I keep meeting people that went to his concerts at the Vogue a bit back.

I am insanely jealous and would kill to see him live. Just saying.


Click here to see why.

yeah that's why. ugh. amazing.

No comments: