Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's Been Far, Far, Far Too Long

So I feel like I need to restart posting in this little blog of mine. It's my longest running one, it's the one that I think I should write in more as I'm still very much in love with music and it's very much a large part of my life. I also need to be exploring music a lot more than I have been, I've been pretty complacent with what I've been listening to. It's not that I listen to garbage, there's still tons of great music that I have encountered, but it's not at the same level as I used to in regards to searching out new music.

This changes now.

I will do my best to post about what I'm listening to and what I'm digging and if you have any recommendations then feel free to comment and share, as I am always up for new tunes. I'll leave you with something not too shocking, but I do in fact love the new Gaslight Anthem. These guys are still the best at what they do and they've been finely crafting their brand of Springsteen-esque soulful rock for a few albums now, and this new disc has quickly grown on me. Check out the best song in my opinion on the new album.



I'll have even more things to write soon so have no fear, and also please feel free to comment on what you've been digging lately.

No comments: