Friday, September 21, 2012

Media Democracy Days Fundraiser

So I just wanted to write a little something as it's looking like I will be helping out with a show coming up next month at the Railway Club here in Van, a fundraiser for a pretty sweet event Media Democracy Days. I wanted to get involved a little bit with some things this school year since I've started to wrap up my degree in Communications and this opportunity popped up, and I thought "hey, I could help out with a show, I can do those things." I'm pretty excited about it too as I'm digging some of the tunes thus far. The show is Thursday Oct 11 at the Railway Club and Brice Tabish and Che Aimee are playing, but especially this gal from Victoria is playing, Ciseaux. Check her out, I'm already a fan of her vocals, cello and sweet dancey numbers. It should be a fun evening and fun to work a show again. Here's a link to her bandcamp: http://ciseaux.bandcamp.com/ and also a link to the Media Democracy Days website if you want more info on the events and workshops: http://mediademocracyday.org/ .


No comments: